I propose this free online calculator triangles without advertising to help students with geometry, not exercising, because their calculations formulas are not displayed. It is designed in a didactic way to check and view the
TrianCal is online calculator triangles that works with any combination of values including sides, heights, angles, the area or perimeter of any triangle, calculating it with the minimum possible value (typically three).
- Draw the triangle (s) with GeoGebra.
- Set the range of values allowed into each element.
- The type of angle.
- The type of triangle by its sides and angles.
- Selection of language (English or Spanish).
- Select and angles [degrees (°), Radians, Degrees, minutes and seconds (°
'") or degrees and minutes (°')] is.
- Number of decimal places to show in the results (0-15).
- You can use the arrow keys and the Tab key to navigate through the
- Drop-down menu to select values comfortably.
- Create a link (URL) to the current triangle.
- An icon mail to communicate with the author.
NOTE: You must use the Google Chrome browser to display correctly TrianCal.
Examples of possible combinations:
- The area, perimeter and other data (side, height or angle), if the outside
equilateral triangle would not need the third data.
- 2 angles and other data (if the value of the other data is not put aside
the value of "a" at the time of drawing the triangle is 10).
- One hand, one high and one angle.
- 3 heights.
- 3 sides.
- 2 heights and perimeter.
- Any other combination of values.